SALES PERFORMANCE IN A CRISIS
When: Thursday 2nd April at 9:00
Speaker: Bob Spence
'Hit my sales targets in the Dot-com bubble and in the Banking crash'.
For business there are many questions regarding future prospects as we move through – and eventually past – this health crisis.
Underlying all those questions, is a single concern:
'Will I be okay, once everything goes back to normal?'
I have bad news and good news…almost nobody is going to be just okay.
If you look at any time of crisis, we have gone through it is rare for people to just hold steady at exactly where they were before it started.
Some will fail and some will succeed.
'Sitting it out is not an option'.
- An introduction to survive then thrive sales performance
- The new procurement landscape
- The new sales landscape
- What this means to sales performance
- What this means to sales people
- The 'Survive' sales tool kit - What do we have to do
- The 'Thrive' sales tool kit - What can we choose to do
'Pro-active and informative seminar. Great delivery from Bob Spence.' Hi-Technology Mouldings Slovakia s.r.o.
Link for the WEBINAR:
Once you will register, we will send this link to you via Email you provide in your registration. Thank you!
Please note, cancellations with refunds after 01. April 2020 will not be accepted and booked places will have to be paid in full.